Sloppy Joe Cups.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Sloppy Joe Cups for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Cups
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of 10.5oz can manwich (sloppy joe) mix.
- It's 1 of tube Pillsbury biscuits.
- It's 1 of shredded velveeta(or cheese of your choice).
Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Make sloppy joes per instruction on can and let start cooling..
- pre heat oven per biscuit directions. Take a muffin tin and spry with non stick spray..
- take the biscuits and flatten them out one by one in the palm of hand till it can fit in the muffin tin hole and put a scoop of sloppy joe mix into biscuit. You can add a little more to make it full..
- Do this with each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese and bake per biscuit directions. Usually 10-12 minutes.(As it bakes the biscuit will puff up around the Manwich) making individual Sloppy Joe Cups that you can eat with a fork, or with your hands.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Sloppy Joe Cups. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com