Wifey Sloppy Joes.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Wifey Sloppy Joes for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Wifey Sloppy Joes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wifey Sloppy Joes
- It's 1 can of Sloppy joe mix.
- Prepare 8 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 4 of Rolls of your choice.
Wifey Sloppy Joes step by step
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- While the beef is browning cut rolls in half and place on a non stick backing sheet.
- Place a piece of provolone cheese on each piece of bread. Pop into a preheated 350 oven and "toast" Melting on the cheese for approximately 8 minutes.
- After ground beef is browned drain grease and place back in skillet (I dump it into a strainer) salt and pepper.
- Dump in the onion.
- Dump in the mushrooms.
- Cook until the onions and mushrooms are tender.
- While the mushrooms and onions are cooking remove rolls from oven and set a side.
- After the mushrooms and onions are done Dump the sloppy joe mix on top the ground beef mixture.
- Cook on medium/low heat for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place the bottom Half of the roll on a plate and scoop a generous amount of sloppy joe mix on top.
- Place the top of the rolls on top of the sloppy joe mix! Serve and eat up! :).
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Wifey Sloppy Joes. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com