"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Literally this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- You need 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- You need 1 large of sliced carot.
- You need 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of warm water.
- It's of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe instructions
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests something like this article, absorb right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com