Sloppy Joe In a Pan.
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe In a Pan for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe In a Pan using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe In a Pan
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can of Manwich.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It's 1 can of Crescent Rolls.
- It's 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
Sloppy Joe In a Pan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and liberally grease an 8x8 inch baking dish..
- Brown the ground beef in a pan over medium heat until perfectly brown and the juices run clear. Add manwich sauce and bring to a simmer..
- While meat is simmering, open the crescent rolls and sprinkle each side of the dough with the garlic powder..
- Put half of the dough on the bottom of the baking dish. Then add half of the cheese, spreading evenly over the dough. Then add the manwich beef, the rest of the cheese, and then the rest of the dough. Try and make everything spread evenly to the edges of the baking dish..
- Put the dish into the oven for about 20 minutes or until the dough is nice and golden brown. We don't want the dough to be undercooked! Then cut into squares and enjoy your sloppy meal..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Sloppy Joe In a Pan. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com