Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It's 1 can of pork and beans - drained.
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- You need of several slices American cheese (optional).
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. If you have questions or requests almost this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com