BBQ Sloppy Joe’s.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing BBQ Sloppy Joe’s for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have BBQ Sloppy Joe’s using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Sloppy Joe’s
- You need 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey (you could mix them too!).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (any kind will do).
- It's 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- It's of hamburger buns and cheese to serve with.
BBQ Sloppy Joe’s step by step
- In a Medium skillet brown the ground beef (I used my instant pot.).
- Once browned, add in in the onions, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook to you have onions and peppers soft or how you like them..
- When soft mix in the BBQ, Ketchup, and water.
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, for stove top, or can do this in instant pot or crockpot times will very with them just cook it down..
- Serve with cheese in hamburger buns..
- Notes - this meal is so easy and can be cooked in 10mins.. you can use red or green pepper or both. I served this with French fries..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory BBQ Sloppy Joe’s. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com