Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,
- You need 2 pounds of ground turkey or ground beef (I used ground beef).
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped (if you have an red bell peppers then use some of that too!).
- You need 1/2 container of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2-3 of diced (pepperoncinis optional).
- It's 1-2 of Jalapeño diced (optional).
- It's 1/2 cup of A1 Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth (just water is fine too, if you don’t have any stock) I used water.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste garlic to taste.
- You need of sliced cheese (I used Provolone cheese or Swiss for this).
- You need of Hot dog buns or hamburgers buns or any rolls or bread you like (I toast mine then toast it again with meat mixture and cheese on it.
- It's of Toppings.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- It's of Mayo.
- It's of Hot sauce.
- It's of Or can keep it easy with just cheese.
Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, instructions
- Stove top and instant pot. Directions. Cut or dice all veggies I used and onion dicer..
- Brown turkey or beef in a pot. Once browned drain the grease put back in pan add all cut up veggies (I used my instant pot).
- Cook on medium heat until they are cooked through. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a bubble and then cover and let simmer for a good 10 minutes. Spoon onto any kind of bun. Top with the cheese and Enjoy!.
- Crockpot directions - Just combine everything in the pot and let cook on low all day. (I did everything in my instant pot but put in my crockpot on low to cook it down (2hrs) you could used the instant pot slow cooker but I never used that..
- Notes- I used hot dog buns toasted them, then add the meat mixture and cheese then toasted them again so the cheese was melted. I toasted them so the buns would not get soggy.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com