Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- It's 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It's 1 pack of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- Prepare of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. If you have questions or requests just about this article, interest gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com