Sloppy Joe (Florida Style).
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe (Florida Style)
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped poblano pepper.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper, minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar-based hot sauce or bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 6 of onion buns.
Sloppy Joe (Florida Style) step by step
- Chop and prepare the onions, garlic, peppers and tomatoes..
- In a medium skillet, sauteé the onions, garlic, and peppers..
- Add and brown the ground beef over medium heat, then add the tomato. Drain off liquids..
- Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the orange juice and season with salt and pepper..
- Serve on an onion bun!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Sloppy Joe (Florida Style). If you have questions or requests almost this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com