Big Mac sloppy joe.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Big Mac sloppy joe for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Big Mac sloppy joe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Big Mac sloppy joe
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 3/4 cup of Thousand Island dressing.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of tangy dill pickles, diced.
- It's 1 cup of yellow onions, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 4 of large sesame seed hamburger buns.
- It's 1 cup of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
Big Mac sloppy joe step by step
- Preheat oven to 400F for toasting the buns. Cook the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the beef well as it cooks. Once the ground beef is fully cooked drain the grease from the pan and reduce the heat to medium..
- Add the mayo, Thousand Island dressing, salt and pepper to the pan. Stir well until all of the ground beef is coated in the dressing. Add the diced pickles and diced onions to the pan. Stir well again and reduce heat to low. Lay the hamburger buns in a single layer on a baking sheet..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the buns are lightly toasted. 4-6 minutes. Add the shredded cheddar to the ground beef pan and stir just until the cheese is combined with the meat. Spoon the ground beef mixture on to the bottom buns. Sprinkle shredded lettuce on top of the meat and then cover with top bun. Serve and enjoy!.
- Ninja foodie- toast buns first.
- Then brown hamburger and drain off any grease, and clean inter pot. (sauté mode).
- Add the meat,back pot,add salt, pepper, mayo, Thousand Island dressing, mix, add in onions, diced pickles and cheese, mix (use sauté mode).
- Serve on bun... add meat to the buns top with lettuce and add some more slice pickles..
- Notes- I had to substitute what was fine, my kids don’t like onions so this is what I used. And I was out of mayo so I used this. And everything still taste like a Big Mac. I made everything in the ninja foodie. I gave two different recipes on how to make this. Enjoy 😉 it’s definitely worth trying if you like Big Macs or sloppy joes..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Big Mac sloppy joe. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com