Ground Beef enchiladas. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Enchiladas. Ground beef enchiladas are one of our favorites dinners along with creamy chicken enchiladas. Take your tex-mex game to the next level with this easy recipe!
I like to mix beans into my enchiladas for extra protein.
My favorite Beef Enchiladas recipe loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling, then smothered with enchilada sauce and melted cheese.
Don't forget to add your favorite.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef enchiladas for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef enchiladas
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of corn tortillas.
- It's 1/4 of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 head of lettuce (minced).
- Prepare 1 small of roman tomatos (minced).
- It's 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 packages of cheese (whole 1 lb. block).
While the sauce is simmering, brown the ground beef with the onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Beef - This is a recipe for beef enchiladas so it's made with ground beef.
Ground Beef enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F (The baking section is for melting the cheese).
- Begin cooking the ground beef into a pot/pan..
- Drain the grease from the pot/pan in a small strainer..
- Put the beef back into the same pot And set aside..
- Warm a small skillet on Med. with vegetable oil. (put only about a tsp. of oil).
- Once the oil is hot put the corn tortilla into the oil and let it air until the entire tortilla is warmed up..
- once the tortilla is warm, put it onto a small plate, laying flat against the plate..
- Get the ground beef And put a small amount across the tip of one end of the corn tortilla. Then add a small amount of cheese on top of the beef..
- Roll the entire tortilla up. (make sure it is tight enough so Nothing will fall out, but not too tight So it won't tear up.).
- Transfer your roll to a caserole pan..
- continue rolling your tortillas until you get the entire pan filled or you run out of beef..
- When you get your entire pan filled, your going to put the red enchilada sauce all over the entire pan..
- Top off with lettuce and cheese. (I don't put the tomatoes until after I bake it).
- Put in the oven and let the cheese melt..
- Top off with tomatoes and ENJOY!.
This Ground Beef Enchilada recipe is one of my family's favorites. This easy entree recipe can easily be made ahead or doubled and frozen for an easy dinner. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are stuffed into a carved zucchini boat instead of wrapped in a tortilla. Sounds strange at first but believe me, you will be floored by the outrageous flavor and won't even. The Best Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef enchiladas. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com