Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince
- It's 1 of onion, diced.
- It's 2 clove of garlic, minced or diced fine.
- It's 750 grams of ground beef.
- It's 420 grams of chopped tomatoes, I used a can of basil and oregano flavoured.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube or powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt, to taste.
- It's 1 of pepper, to taste.
- It's 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince instructions
- Heat large frying pan.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add ground beef and cook till brown..
- Add tinned tomatoes, stir..
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a cup and add to meat mixture..
- Simmer uncovered for about 5 mins..
- Add frozen veg. cook until veg is soft and liquid has reduced a bit. about 10 minutes.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Heathers Lazy Italian Style Ground Beef Mince. If you have questions or requests almost this article, entertain contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com