Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ).
Actually this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef )
- You need 150 grams of beef kheema (ground beef).
- You need 6 tbsp of Oil to fry.
- You need 4 of black olives, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos or 3-4 green chillies , chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry basil.
- It's 1/3 cup of Mint leaves and Cillantro leaves , chopped. i used more mint leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt (add or less as per your taste).
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilly sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of of lemon squeezed into juice.
Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) instructions
- I used frozen meat, so had to defrost it first..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the beef till the pink colour is gone. Then add salt and pepper and saute well.
- Now add chilly sauce and Soy sauce n saute. Then add basil, jalapenos (or green chillies ) and olives and saute.
- When the meat is almost fried add mint and cillantro leaves and saute till the meat is done..
- Finally add lemon juice n mix well. you may garnish with another set of chopped mint leaves. Your kheema is ready :).
- You can also use this recipe for other ground meat. Goes well with rice or breads :).
- One fine saturday Morning, i bought a kheema (though i cooked in the evening :D) .. i wanted to cook it myself in my own simple way. The way i can do it, simple, easy and tasty :p... i am no expert in cooking but i am definately making a good progress. If you try this recipe, lemme know, how good i'm ! Thanks a lot peeps , i dedicate this dish to all my friends here, who made me believe that, yes i can cook too.. Cheers !.
- Hadnt had beef for months, so this was, way too tasty lol.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ). If you have questions or requests on this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com