Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of barley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- It's 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It's 48 oz of beef broth.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, charm read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com