Ground Beef Pot Pie. Check out the ground beef pot pie recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start cooking! You'll love how easy this recipe is to make. This delish dish starts with refrigerated pie crust for quick prep and a savory, satisfying meal.
Recipe Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed watching my video.
Please don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel and thank you.
Kind of like beef stew crossed with a pot-pie.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Pot Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Pot Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 of psychobetty's pie crust recipe.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk, cream or ½ & ½.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of water.
- You need 1 pinch of coarse sea salt for dusting of top layer of pie crust.
Easy to make and it was sooooo good! Brown ground beef and onions; drain off excess. soup. View top rated Ground beef pot pie soup recipes with ratings and reviews. So far, everyone who has tried it has given it a thumbs-up rating. —Hannah McDowell, Penns Creek, Pennsylvania.
Ground Beef Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Over medium high heat cook ground beef until browned. Add onions and sweat for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Add flour to the ground beef mixture. Stir for one minute and then slowly whisk the beef broth in, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan..
- Once mixture thickens add salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and bring back up to a simmer. Stir in mixed vegetables and remove from heat. Cool slightly..
- Prepare your pie pan with half of the dough rolled out for the bottom and the remaining rolled out for top layer..
- Pour ground beef mixture into the pie pan over the bottom crust. Fit the top crust over the ground beef mixture. Brush egg wash over the top generously. Sprinkle coarse sea salt over the egg wash..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with a nice leafy salad ir green vegetable..
Mini pot pies filled with beef and Guinness™ stew is a hearty meal just waiting to be devoured. Working in batches, generously brown the ground beef on all sides. Be careful not to overcrowd the pot or the beef will steam instead of brown. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir. Return the browned meat to the pot and reduce the heat to low.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Pot Pie. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com