Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef).
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef)
- Prepare of Empanada.
- You need 4 cup of Instant Corn flour Masa(add more if you want to make more).
- It's 1 of water as needed.
- It's 1 of frying oil(about 2 cups if its a medium pan).
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- You need 1 of Ground Beef(I used 1 package..you can use as much as you want).
- It's 1 can of tomatoe sauce(I used the small size can).
- It's 1 of Ground California Chili(add to taste - I used about 2-3 tbsps).
- You need 1 dash of chicken flavor bouillon(add to taste).
- It's 1 of water( you can add less or more it all depends on how juicy you want it).
- You need 1 of Monterey Jack Cheese thin slices(OPTIONAL).
- You need of Nopales.
- Prepare 1 packages of diced Nopales.
- It's 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomatoes(I used 1 large).
- Prepare 1 bunch of diced cilantro(optional).
- You need 1 cup of squeezed limon(you can add more or less your choice).
Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) step by step
- Beef: Cook Beef well. ADD tomatoe sauce,dash of bouillon,about 2-3 tbsp of Ground California Chili, and some water. STIR. Bring it to a boil then Turn off stove..
- Mix Masa with water. Make sure the dough its not to sticky..
- Do golf sized balls. Pat them until they are flat like tortillas..
- Start stuffing them with the beef. Fold them in half and start sealing the edges.**I like to add Monterey Jack Cheese thin slice (optional)**.
- Heat up some frying oil and once its hot. Begin frying your Empanada...ONCE IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN --> remove from pan..
- Nopales: Boil until tender then drain water...Mix diced nopales,tomatoes,onion, and cilantro. Squeeze a good amount of limon on it. Stir and Enjoy!.
- You can also make Rice as a side dish as well. ENJOY!!.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef). If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com