Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!. While the shells are boiling Heat a large pan or skillet. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over. Brown ground beef with minced garlic, bell pepper, and onion.
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Ground Beef Recipes.
Italian Stuffed Shells Ground Beef Recipes.
Cook beef & garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- It's 1 of bag of FROZEN spinach.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 box of jumbo or regular sized shells.
- It's pinch of of salt.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of 1/2 bags of mozzarella cheese/ cheddar.
- You need 10 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 of eggs.
Remove from heat and pour off. Ground beef, corn, black olives, and salsa are stuffed into jumbo shells and topped with Cheddar in this Mexican-inspired stuffed shells recipe. All Reviews for Mexican Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef. arabic food recipes in english arabic pasta recipesstuffed jumbo pasta shells with ground beef recipe. Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water.
Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! instructions
- Put ground beef on stove medium heat make sure its good and brown. Then drain grease..
- While cooking meat chop the onions, green peppers, and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil jumbo shells in medium heat untill shells are tender..
- add frozen spinach in pan cook on medium for about 3 mins. Now get the cream cheese and put in microwave till soft. (Easier to stir).
- Big mixing bowl add meat then egg then mix. Add cream cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic, half a bag of mozzarella cheese then mix. Then add spinach and mix..
- Get pans add some tomato sauce to the pans.(not all of it).
- Get the cooked shells and stuff them with the meat. And place in pan..
- Now use the Crushed tomatoe sauce and pour over the stuffed shells. Then use the remaining tomatoe or the spaghetti sauce..
- Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the shells..
- Get foil and cover pan and put in oven..
- Cook for 30 mins so the cheese is good and melted. Cheesy rice broccoli or plain broccoli is a good side!.
- Update* i did use this meat for another recipe so if you have some left over :D https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349435-healthy-meatspinach-spaghetti.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. These crowd-pleasing stuffed shells are easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. The shells are filled with a delicious mixture of browned ground beef, mozzarella cheese, and breadcrumbs, then they're slow-cooked with your favorite spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese. We recommend cooking a few more than you need, as some. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high. medium-low.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com