Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust).
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust)
- You need 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough (I use the thin crust version).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce of your choice.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Cheese flavored French's French fried onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion.
- You need 6 stick of colby string cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby cheese.
Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or whatever temp is recommended on pizza crust dough can).
- Saute red and yellow diced onions on medium heat in skillet using small amount of olive oil. Set aside sautéed onions.
- Brown pound of ground beef in skillet om medium heat and drain grease. After drained, add sauted onions and sloppy Joe sauce from can. Stir together and return to stove top.
- Cook browned ground beef, onion and sloppy Joe sauce according to can directions (usually heating on medium until it bubbles, then turn heat to low and simmer covered 5 to 10 minutes). Set mixture aside when complete..
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet.
- Place string cheese around edges of dough leaving about half inch of space between string cheese and edge of dough..
- Fold edges of dough over string cheese and press to seal to form stuffed crust.
- Crush 3/4 cup of the French's cheese french fried onions and press lightly into pizza crust dough..
- Par bake stuffed crust according to directions on can of pizza crust dough of your choice (usually 5 to 6 minutes).
- Allow par baked crust to cool 5 minutes, then evenly top with cooked sloppy Joe beef mixture.
- Top sloppy Joe beef mixture with shredded colby cheese evenly (I often end up sprinkling more on. Never have too much cheese...).
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup of uncrushed French's French fried cheese onions on top of shredded colby..
- Bake pizza in oven according to directions on crust can (in thin crust case, 10-12 minutes) or until edges are golden..
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before cutting. Serve and Enjoy!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe Pizza (stuffed crust). If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com