Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal. When rice is golden, pour on plate to cool.
The dressing is tangy, salty, and sweet — and the juice from the cucumbers seeps into the dressing, giving it a delicious cucumber flavor.
This salad is satisfying all on its own for lunch, thanks to a generous handful of.
Tender, garlicky steak pairs perfectly with a spicy, Thai-inspired salad topped with peanuts.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- Prepare of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- You need 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- It's 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, minced.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- It's 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Cucumber salad.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Prepare 2 of small chilli peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lemon.
- It's 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Sesame oil,.
- You need to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sugar vinegar mixture, cucumber, red onion and cilantro. Refrigerate for at least one hour. This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad step by step
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Fry shallot in a pan with sesame oil while stirring until browned and then remove. Rinse cucumber and cut into small pieces. Cut meat in half lengthwise and then cut crosswise with the grain into thin strips. Mix strips of beef in a bowl with cucumber pieces, shallot cubes, scallions and chile pepper..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com