Ground Beef Chili.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Chili for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Chili using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- You need 3 lb of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- It's 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- It's 1 can of tomato puree (29 oz).
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa (16 oz).
- It's 1 can of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- You need 1 cup of (to 2 cups) water.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Prepare 1 of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com