Ground Beef Dip.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef Dip for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Dip
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- It's 1 of Diced fresh Jalapeno.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 4 oz of Can of diced Chilis.
- It's 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
Ground Beef Dip instructions
- Brown ground beef, onion, and jalepeno..
- Mix all other ingredients except cream cheese in a Crockpot..
- Drain off ground beef and add to crockpot. Stir everything together. Dice cream cheese up into pieces and place on top of mixture..
- Set Crockpot to low and cook for two hours. Once done stir this mixture and enjoy this awesome dip!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Dip. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com