Ground Beef Chili.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Chili for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of plus 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- You need 1 large of clove garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 1 can of (28 ounces) diced tomatoes undrained.
- It's 1 can of (8 ounces) tomato sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 can of (15 ounces) light or dark kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- Cook first 2 ingredients in a large skillet until meat is browned and onions have softened. Drain off excess fat..
- Add cooked beef, onions and the rest of the ingredients to a stock pot, mix well; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for one and a half to two hours..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests just about this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com