Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers. These stuffed peppers are made with green, yellow or red bell peppers and a deliciously seasoned ground beef and rice filling. Pour remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. Keywords: ground turkey stuffed peppers, stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey, stuffed peppers with ground turkey, turkey stuffed bell Unfortunately, my husband bought ground beef instead of ground turkey on his store run yesterday.
Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese.
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef.
Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef/Turkey.
- It's 1/3 cup of Uncooked Rice.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
- You need 4 of Bell Peppers (color of your choice).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt & Pepper..
- It's 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Comfort food, to me, has a pretty broad definition. Most dishes I considered comforting were ones I could smell roasting in my family's oven no matter where I was in Ground Beef-Stuffed Mexican Bell Peppers. Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers: A Low-Carb Meal. Usually, you'd use ground turkey, cheese and sauce in a pasta-style dish.
Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cut and remove the tops of the bell peppers. Set aside..
- Place your rice and water into a medium pot, bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook about 20 minutes..
- Brown the beef (or turkey) & drain any grease..
- In a bowl mix together ground meat, rice, SOME tomato sauce, SOME cheese, and the rest of the ingredients. Then spoon mixture into the 4 bell peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of the stuffed peppers..
- Let cook in pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Add remaining cheese on top during the last 10 minutes of cooking..
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook until everything is heated through, then stir in the beef and rice. Stuffed Bell Peppers Side Dish Recipes. Normally when I do stuffed bell peppers I will use a mixture of ground beef and a spicy pork sausage. Or I will use ground chicken with the spicy pork sausage.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com