Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- It's 4 of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh cherry tomatos.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jasmine white rice.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of water (for cooking rice).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of bread crumbs.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef step by step
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com