Ground Beef and Carrots.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef and Carrots for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef and Carrots using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Carrots
- It's of beef/ ground meat.
- It's 1 1/3 lb of ground beef or your favorite gound meat.
- It's 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- You need of carrots.
- It's 10 oz of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Ground Beef and Carrots instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground meat with the spices, cheeses, and onions. Only use half the salt. Smear your favorite barbecue sauce over the top. Put into oven and bake 40 minutes..
- Heat oil add the carrot. Fry till carrots are done but firm..
- After the ground meat mixture is done carefully drain the juices off then put under the broiler. Broil till crispy on top..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef and Carrots. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep amused gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com