Ground Beef Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cans (15 oz) of tomato sauce (sometimes I use a jar of maranaria sauce).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package egg noodles.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1 of onion, diced, how much to use is up to you.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, drain Mix sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce into beef.
- Simmer about 20 min.
- Cook egg noodles, about 5 or so minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven 350° Grease 9x13 dish.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and onion..
- Put 1/2 the noodles into dish, 1/2 sour cream mixture the 1/2 beed mixture. Repeat layers..
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 min..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com