Ground Beef Kheema.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Kheema for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Kheema using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Kheema
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's 3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground fresh ginger.
- It's 3 teaspoons of coriander.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 of large potato diced.
- It's 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro to garnish.
- It's 1 cup of beef broth.
Ground Beef Kheema step by step
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium high heat add the onions and cook until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for another minute. Stir in the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef breaking up lumps with a spoon and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped potatoes. Stir well and simmer partially covered about 20 minutes or longer until potatoes are tender and cooked..
- Stir in the vinegar and chopped cilantro, garnish with torn cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Kheema. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, engross right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com