Ground Beef Totchos.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef Totchos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- You need 2 packages of Tater tots.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It's 1 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests on this article, absorb edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com