Ground Beef with Mushrooms.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef with Mushrooms for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef with Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef with Mushrooms
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of scallion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushroom sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Ground Beef with Mushrooms instructions
- In a hot frying pan, cook beef, onion, garlic and butter over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked..
- Add the chopped scallions and mushrooms. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender. Add salt and pepper and soy sauce; cook and stir until mixture is hot..
- Serve while it's warm..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground Beef with Mushrooms. If you have questions or requests around this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com