Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- You need 3 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat step by step
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com