Ground Beef Nachos.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Nachos for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Nachos using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Nachos
- It's 1/2 package of restaurant style taco chips.
- Prepare 2 package of American cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of yellow or red pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of red beans/ drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne red pepper.
- It's 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic/ minced.
- You need 1 of red or yellow onion.
- You need 8 of black olives / halved (optional).
Ground Beef Nachos step by step
- Arrange a large baking dish. Start Spreading chips for first layer. Keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan, add onions garlic and peppers, sautéing,.
- Add herbs,cook until no juice left..
- Take off the pan from heat. Arrange some ground beef over chips, then add tomatoes and cheese..
- Make another layer like that. Until you finish with cheese. Turn broiler on, about 5-6 mins. Later you will see cheese melt down. It's ready. Enjoy with sour cream and salsa or avocado sauce..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Nachos. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com