Moroccan style ground beef. Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices. It makes a superb kebab and is the foundation of other Moroccan dishes. Fresh mint makes an especially great seasoning when using ground lamb.
The Best Moroccan Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly
Moroccan Ground Beef With Couscous, Topped With Caramelized OnionsThe Spiced Life.
The ground beef cooks very fast and it is so tasty!
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Moroccan style ground beef for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Moroccan style ground beef using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan style ground beef
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dates.
- It's 3 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 1 pound of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Ras El Hanout see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond/ pine nuts.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- It's 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black ripe olives.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of tomato paste.
I chop the dried cranberries and golden raisins roughly because I like little hints of sweet mixed with the savory taste of the beef. Ground beef kebabs can be bought from street vendors in Morocco. They are served with thick bread instead of utensils. They are served with thick bread instead of utensils.
Moroccan style ground beef instructions
- To a pan add beef, salt, onion, carrots salt, cilantro, and parsley. Cover..
- Simmer 10 minutes. Add Ras El Hanout, honey, almonds, dates, and Tomato sauce. Also add tomato paste..
- Mix well and cover.
- Turn on low for 20-25 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Add olives. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Moroccans use the bread to break off a chunk of meat & then pop it into their mouth. Moroccan Kefta Recipe - Moroccan Seasoned Ground Beef or Lamb. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their. Spiced ground beef is rolled up in phyllo sheets then baked. These make great appetizers and hummus is a perfect accompaniment.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Moroccan style ground beef. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com