Homemade Ground beef Tacos!.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Homemade Ground beef Tacos! for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 3 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of jalapeño minced.
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! step by step
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Homemade Ground beef Tacos!. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com