Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend).
- It's 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1/4 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of minced garlic.
Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef instructions
- Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl, including the garlic. Then flatten the meat into one square like in the picture. Cut into 2-3 cm squares..
- Cook on the griddle with your favourite sauce, such as a Yakiniku Japanese BBQ sauce (not listed). From a separate bowl, this is where I whisk the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and water together. Then slowly add the mixture to the meat a tbsp at a time and stirring in between mix..
- Cook each side of the meat, turning with a spatula so it doesn't burn. I also added shredded carrots (optional and not listed). It's done when the sauce has mixed in..
- You can also make this in a frying pan, and serve it with grated daikon radish and ponzu sauce. It is delicious..
- I finished this delicious recipe on a lettuce wrap and garnish with shredded radishes..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Copy of Diced Steak Made with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, absorb get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com