Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef. Easy Chinese stir-fry with green beans and ground beef. How to cook green beans and ground beef stir-fry. First, heat oil in a wok over medium-high and sauté garlic and onion until the onion starts to wilt.
I think many of us tend to use ground beef only in other applications like the standard chili or meatloaf recipes, but ground beef is great in stir fries as well.
Packs a big flavour punch, made for mixing through rice and Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork.
And thank you so much for always watching my lutu-lutoan😊 #GreenBeansStirFry #TisaTy #StringBeansStirFry.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- You need 300 gr of green beans, chopped.
- It's 250 gr of ground beef.
- It's 2 of red curly chillis.
- Prepare 5 of shallots, minced.
- You need 3 of garlics, minced.
- It's 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Green Bean and Tofu With Ground Pork Stir Fry is the star recipe I want to share with you this week. Packed with flavors and easy to prepare I hope you enjoy making this super delicious ground beef and green beans at home. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your. Learn how to make beef with Chinese green beans, the popular green bean dish that you frequently find at Chinese restaurant buffets.
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef step by step
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..
When the oil is hot, add the garlic, ginger, and scallions. Stir-fry for a few seconds, then add the dried chilies or chili paste and stir-fry for a few more seconds until. What to serve with green beans and ground beef. Other low carb stir fry recipes. When I'm looking for a quick and tasty dinner, I love making stir fry.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep amused entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com