Ground Beef Enchiladas.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Enchiladas for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- It's 24 of tortillas.
- It's 1 can of mild enchilada sauce.
- You need Half of can of chopped black olives.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- It's of Cheese.
- You need of Ground beef.
- It's Package of enchilada seasoning.
Ground Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Cook ground beef and add enchilada seasoning.
- Warm enchilada sauce in pan.
- Dip tortillas in enchilada sauce.
- Chop up green onions.
- Put oven on 350°.
- Let cheese melt all the way through..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, engross gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com