Ground Beef Enchiladas.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Enchiladas for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- It's 1 lb. of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Diced White Onion.
- It's 1 can of Chili Beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
- You need 2 C of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can Sliced Black Olives.
Ground Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep busy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com