Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. The pasta cooks right in the Instant Pot with the rest of your ingredients, soaking up all that meaty-goodness. Pour in the beef broth and one cup of water and bring to a simmer. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil.
Penne Pasta Ground Beef Spaghetti Sauce Recipes.
Penne Pasta With Mince Meat Recipes.
Ground Beef with String Beans and Mashed PotatoesMadeleine Cocina.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- It's 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- It's 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of parsley.
When pasta sauce meets ground beef and melted cheese, the table's set for a sure-fire family favorite. Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes. An Instant Pot miracle: one pot spaghetti and meat sauce! This comes together very quickly and leaves you Ta-da!
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
Shave parmesan over top and serve immediately. Add the ground beef and salt and brown the meat, using a wooden spoon to break it into small pieces as. Many one-pot pasta dinners cook the pasta inside the sauces; these recipes are designed for that easy cooking technique. One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes. And yet, you can also use a heavy bottom saute pan.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, keep amused right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com