Ground Beef and Potato Curry.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef and Potato Curry for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef and Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potato Curry
- Prepare 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- You need 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 4 tsp of curry powder.
- It's 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Ground Beef and Potato Curry instructions
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef and Potato Curry. If you have questions or requests around this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com