Ground Beef Chili.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Chili for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef Chili using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chili
- It's 2-2.5 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1-1.5 of white onion, diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 head of garlic, minced.
- It's 2-3 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of black powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ceyenne pepper.
- You need 5 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of hot chili beans in sauce.
- You need 1 can of dark red kidney beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern white beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeno, diced.
- You need 1.5 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery, sliced 1/4in thick.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, squeezed.
Ground Beef Chili step by step
- Add about a tbsp of olive oil in a large stock pot on medium high heat, then cook the beef and onions. Season with salt..
- Once the liquids have boiled off and the onion is transparent, add the garlic. Continue cooking for a couple minutes..
- Add spices, continue cooking for another minute..
- Add the diced tomatoes, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the beans, simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Prepare the vegetables as shown with cuts described in the ingredients list. Experiment with various types and amounts of peppers to suit your preference, such as pablano or habanero..
- Add vegetables, squeezed lime, and sugar. Continue simmering for 1 hour. If the consistency gets too thick, add some water or else cover and reduce heat to low. Adjust seasoning to taste. Then enjoy!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Chili. If you have questions or requests on this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com