Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- It's 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- It's 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat....
- Place ground beef into crockpot.....
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well......
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.... Stirring occasionally......
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, occupy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com