Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- Prepare 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- You need 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce step by step
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com