Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. View top rated Red bean stew beef recipes with ratings and reviews.
Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew.
This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew is packed with flavor and fiber, hearty chunks of beef, and a handful of veggies to round things out.
How I make this cheap If you can't find chuck roast for a reasonable price, you can substitute pork shoulder or even browned ground beef or turkey.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of red beans.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- It's 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- It's 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- It's 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
When stew seems done, add green onion, chopped cilantro, and lime juice as. Add ground beef to complete your ground beef stew. My beef is already browned and waiting happily for me in the freezer to save making another mess. I make mine almost the same way except I use a bag of frozen mixed veggies in place of the frozen green beans and fresh carrots.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew instructions
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
When beans have finished cooking and been drained into a colander, add cooked ground beef to pressure cooker Beans are a limited food for Phase One, but in a stew like this with lots of other low-glycemic ingredients, you can « Previous PostStir-Fried Tofu with Eggplant and Red Bell Pepper. Soak dried beans overnight, then slow-cook with Stew Meat, broth and seasoning Hassle-free, delicious beef stew. Soak dried beans overnight, spend a few minutes mixing ingredients in Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? If you usually make chili with ground beef, try chuck roast for a change. This is a perfect slow cooker main dish recipe for the busy Christmas season.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com