Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Stir in tomatoes, rice, tomato Remove pepper tops. Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops.
Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the ground beef in the recipe.
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef and RiceSandra's Easy Cooking.
Stuffed peppers filled with ground beef, Mexican-inspired seasonings, black beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Ground beef stuffed peppers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of red peppers.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
They make for delicious individual portions loaded with protein and veggies! Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to deliver a complete meal all in one edible bowl. The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is You can also use another ground protein (pork, turkey, or chicken) in the place of beef.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
That's the beauty of this recipe: It's infinitely adaptable. This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices - an easy weeknight family dinner. Stuffed peppers with ground beef and cheese. Delicious bell peppers stuffed with spicy ground beef and plenty of cheese. An easy-to-make low-carb recipe that feeds the whole family, and looks pretty too!
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground beef stuffed peppers. If you have questions or requests all but this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com