Beef Au Gratin Casserole. With layers upon layers of beefy and cheesy goodness, this baked dish is packed with flavor. Ground Beef & Au Gratin Casserole. Mix the ground beef with the garlic powder, red onion, parsley, salt, pepper and olive oil.
Grilled Cheddar Burgers and Veggies Packs.
EASY CASSEROLE Bake which your family will enjoy!
When I am pushed for time I prepare this dish, put the timer on and tend to chores!
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Beef Au Gratin Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Beef Au Gratin Casserole using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Au Gratin Casserole
- It's of Olive Oil Spray.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1.5 lbs of petite red potatoes (sliced thin).
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It's 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried thyme.
- It's 3 cups of chicken broth (divided into 2 cups and 1 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of block Colby jack cheese (cubed).
Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture. In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk.. Ham and Potatoes au Gratin Casserole. If you have leftover ham and vegetables to use, this is a great potato casserole dish to repurpose those into a whole new and delicious meal.
Beef Au Gratin Casserole step by step
- Spray 13x9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 375°. Thinly sliced potatoes..
- Dice onions..
- Cube cheese block..
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- On medium high heat in medium skillet cook ground beef until browned and crumbled. Set aside..
- Add diced onions to melted butter and cook until translucent (about 3 minutes)..
- Add corn starch and dried thyme. Cook an additional 1 minute while stirring well..
- Add 2 cups broth. Stir continuously until thickened. (3-5 minutes).
- Add other cup of broth. Stir well. Reduce temp to medium-low..
- Add sour cream. Stir until smooth and well incorporated..
- Add Colby jack cheese. Stir continuously until melted and incorporated into sauce. Remove from heat..
- Spread half of potatoes in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Top potatoes with cooked ground beef..
- Layer the rest of the potatoes on top of the ground beef. Salt and pepper..
- Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes and ground beef layers..
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Set baking dish on a baking pan to collect any spillover. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, remove foil. Add 1 cup shredded cheddar..
- Add 1 cup Italian bread crumbs. Return to oven uncovered additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest 15-20 minutes before serving..
Beef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce. A simple meal to whip up in less than an hour that even the kids are sure to love. Layers of seasoned ground beef, corn, tortilla chips and. This swift savory supper from Margaret Schroeder of Cudahy, Wisconsin is so full of down-home taste that no one will believe it's so easy. Canned tomato soup and packaged au gratin potatoes are baked with ground beef to create the comforting casserole.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Beef Au Gratin Casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com