Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Cuban Picadillo for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cuban Picadillo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cuban Picadillo
- It's 1 of potato (russet).
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of canned tomatos.
- It's 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 can of green olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of rasins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Cuban Picadillo step by step
- Peel and cut potato into half inch cubes and sautee on skillet until brown and crispy. Set aside..
- Dice onion and sautee on skillet until clear..
- Dice bell pepper and add to onion mixture..
- Add crushed garlic and cook until all three are cooked. Set aside..
- Put ground beef with on skillet and cook well. Add spices and keep stirring. Once cooked, drain oil and add veggie mix..
- Add white wine and let liquid reduce..
- Add canned tomatoes with juice and let reduce again..
- Add rasins and quartered olives. Let raisins absorb some of the moisture..
- Add potatoes and serve..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cuban Picadillo. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com