Tater Tot Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tater Tots (smaller size bag).
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Cheddar Soup.
- It's 1 can of Corn- drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Cheese (Colby- Jack is a good choice!).
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Cook and drain your meat. I always sprinkle garlic powder on it while its cooking!.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT cheese. Add cooked and drained meat..
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese (half bag).
- Grease a 9x13 dish. Sprinkle cheese on bottom. Add mixture. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top :).
- Put in oven uncovered for 45mins and enjoy..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com