Meat and Tater Casserole. Our daughters Kimberly and Kristina don't like the way the meat and rice mixture is usually stuffed inside big green peppers. I love Tater Tot casserole, but wanted a lighter version of the recipe. The Taste of Home Test Kitchen slashed the fat in this classic dish, while keeping all the Tots my family.
Creamed Brussel Sprout Tater Tot CasseroleClimbing Grier Mountain.
DIRECTIONS Add frozen tater tots (reserve a handful first) and toss well.
Looking for a Tater Tot Casserole that will really help you save on the monthly budget?
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Meat and Tater Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Meat and Tater Casserole using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat and Tater Casserole
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of red chilli pepper paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet baby ray's sweet and spicy bbq sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild ground Italian Sausage.
- You need 1 packages of instant mashed potatoes.
- It's 1 packages of casserole cheese.
- You need 1 lb of tater tots.
Try this recipe, by adding oatmeal to the ground beef really This recipe really brings back childhood memories. Adding oatmeal to the meat mixture helps it tastes just like meatloaf and makes this recipe easy on. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed.
Meat and Tater Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Prep onions by dicing shallots and mincing whites of green onion.
- Place beef and sausage into large pan and begin browning, mixing the two throughout.
- When beef begins lightly browning add salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, shallots, green onion, and garlic..
- Continue cooking until onion becomes transparent.
- Add bbq, Worcestershire, balsamic, and chilli paste to meat and thuroughly mix.
- Cover pan and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add meat to bottom of large casserole dish and pack evenly.
- Cook instant mashed potatoes then spread across top of meat.
- Pour can of corn evenly across top of potatoes.
- Spread casserole cheese evenly across top of corn.
- Place frozen tater tots side by side evenly covering top of casserole.
- Put casserole dish into oven and cook for 25 minutes or until tots are a dark golden brown.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you. Casserole recipes are always a good choice when it comes to feeding my crew. Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Meat and Tater Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, divert retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com