Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- You need 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 500 grams of Beef mince.
- You need 300 grams of Bacon.
- You need 500 grams of Motzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake step by step
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com