Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Potato Moussaka for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Potato Moussaka using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Moussaka
- You need 500 g of ground beef.
- It's 800 g of potato.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 400 ml of milk.
- You need of some fresh parsley.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, some oil and butter.
Potato Moussaka instructions
- Peel and slice your potatoes and fry them with some sunflower oil (or the one you prefer) in a large skillet just until the edges start getting brown. Just a little so it gets the taste. Put it aside on a paper towel to get the extra oil off..
- Chop carrots, onion, garlic and parsley. Fry the carrots and onion with some oil on medium heat until they are soft..
- Add meat, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Fry and stir until it gets brown and dry mixing everything and splitting the meat into small pieces. You can add ground pepper, some fresh spicy peppers or any dry herbs you like at this point..
- Whisk eggs by hand and add milk and some salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Grease a deep oven dish with some butter and start with layer of potatoes then a layer of meat. Finish with the final layer of potatoes and pour the egg/milk mix evenly over everything..
- Bake for 45min - 1 hour. You will know it's done when all potatoes on top become crispy brown..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Potato Moussaka. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, interest approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com